Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 Facts About Me

Most of the people in this world have their own personality like kind, helpful and many things. So for my blog today I would like to tell about ten facts about myself. Hope you all will enjoy read about it.

First fact about me is I like to eat vanilla ice cream. I like it from a long time ago since I was small. It is because ice cream is a very delicious desert compare to another desert and the best ice cream flavour that I like is vanilla ice cream then another flavour. Vanilla ice cream also have a very nice colour to me that is white colour and it is clean colour to me.

Second fact is I like traveling. I like to go anywhere if I have a lot of money in my pocket. To travel I like to go to Langkawi one day with my friend after I have collect a lot of my money. After finished my study and I get a better job, I would like to go travel at the best place like Australia, Korea and many place in this world.

The third fact is I like to watch movie either on television or in cinema. The favourite movie that I really like watch is Harry Potter, High School Musical and many movies. In cinema the movie that I was waiting for is the movie that title Pink Panther 2 that will on cinema on 5 February 2009 and the second movie is the latest Harry Potter will on cinema on July 2009. So I will going to watching both of this movie in cinema with my friend.

Read comics also is another facts about me. I like read comics and collecting comics. Although I like read comics but I don’t like to read novel. Because when I read comic, I can finished read the book faster then I read the novel that will take time for three to four month for one novel. In my collection of comics I have about 30 pieces of books for example ‘The Fishes’, ‘K.O.King’ and many more.

I also like to collect watch for my own use. Collecting watch make me appreciate to the old things. It is because, when I buy a new watch I still can use my old watch without throwing it. This make me more appreciate to all the things either watch, books or anything. So in my collection I have about ten watch’s which from branded or from night-market watch.

Another facts is playing games. I like to playing games when I boring. So the game can fulfill my boring. The games that I like most to play is card games or sudoku game. This both games can test your IQ so it will make your IQ function.

In my life I hate people who’s always cheat on me. It is because I have always been cheated by my friend. Example that she was make good in front me but at my back she told about my bad things even thought is not correct. ,so when this happen to me I regret having of friend like him or her anymore. In feature I hope I will never have a friend like that anymore.

Another fact about me is I don’t like a lizard. Lizard is small animal and it has a wet skin. I don’t like it because something happened to me that make me feel afraid with lizard. It was happen when I went out from my front house door and the lizards was fall down on my head and start from that time I was afraid with the lizards.

Spicy food also is another fact about me. I don’t like spicy food because when I eat spicy food, I need to have a lot of drinking water beside me. So I can enjoy eat spicy food if have a lot of water. Last fact about me is I don’t like to waste my money. Because waste money cannot give anything advantage to me but just give disadvantage. When I not waste my money I can use that money at important time or emergency time. That’s all about ten facts about me.

No comments: