Saturday, January 31, 2009

My D3B2 Classmate




I was in D3B2 since 30 December 2008. So in my class have about 30 students including me. Today I would like to tell about my classmate.

1. Al-Amirul Akmal
- He is a new student in class D3B2 for this semester. This is because before this he
was At UiTM Kedah. He live at Johor so that is why he transfer to UiTM Segamat
near with his hometown. He is friendly because like to talk to everyone.

2. Ashraf
- I was see him second week after enter the class. So I don’t know about him so much.
But I see him was closed with Mr.Izuan. I hope after this I will know him more than
now.

3. Azhar
- Azhar also known as Sood of all his friend in UiTM. He is happy-go-lucky person.
His bestfriend is Nasri. He almost together either go to class or co-curicculum. He
Also always make a joke in class to make class happy.

4. Khalid
- He is D3B2 class rep. he is come from Klang. He is good in become class rep.
In class he is always seat with Shahidah. He also closer with Farahain and Shiela. He
always study group together and have a same group in discussion.

5. Nasri
- He is Azhar friend. He always seat at the back with Azhar when come to class. He is
quiet person when he is alone.

6. Syarul Nizam
- He is the person that I don’t know how to describe. His first time come to the class
is after have an operation at his face. For this time that’s all I know about him.

7. Nurul Ain
- She is from Segamat. She is happy-go-lucky person. When she have a presentation
she cannot speak loud like another person because her voice is very soft. She always
come to class with Ernie her bestfriend.

8. Salwa
- Salwa is Radhiyah twins. To no that she is Salwa we can look at her face that was
chubby than her sister Radhiyah. I friend with Salwa since part one because we are
same class. She also enter the group of nasyid in UiTM.

9. Atikah
- She is senior age then me. I don’t know a lot of thing about her, but when in part one
I was in a same class with her. Then when enter the next semester she change to the
other class.

10. Farah Irma
- She is small person in class. For this semester she was in a same class with me. I
don’t know detail about her but when I look at her, she always wearing an earing
that is the same colour with her cloth. So I like to look at her.

11. Aiza Zaleha
- For this semester is my first time know her because she same class with me. But I
still don’t know a lot about her.

12. Shiela
- She was my friend since part one and still in a same class until this semester. She is
from Klang. She is quiet person in class but in presentation she one of the good
presenter. I like when she present. She also a kind person with all her friend.

13. Halimatus Sa’adiah
- She is from Johor. Before this she is studying at UiTM Jengka,Pahang. Because far
from hometown she transfer to UiTM Segamat last semester in part two. So she was
friend with me since last semester.

14. Radhiyah
- She is Salwa twins. She is more slim then Salwa but both are cute and beautiful. I
also know Radhiyah since part one because in a same class. She also enter the
group of nasyid like Salwa.

15. Azierah
- She is a quiet person and hard to smile. She is not talkative person but she is a kind
person. She is a good friend with Azie and Halimatus Sa’adiah. She always go to
class together and always together.

16. Ernie
- She is from Banting, Selangor. She is pretty girl to my eyes. She always come to
class with her bestfriend Ain. She also good in doing work. So after this I want to
know more about her.

17. Suhaida
- She is new friend to me because I was same class with her for this semester. She is kind person when I first met with her. But I still not closed with her and don’t know detail about her.

18. Hazlin
- She is happiest girl in class and also friendly. I was friend with her when we same
class for subject BEL260 lat semester. She closed friend with Shuhaida.


19. Azie
- She is a small girl like Farah Irma and wear glasses. She always come to class with
Her group that is Azierah and Halimatus Sa’adiah. She always together. She also a
Friendly person and talkative person.

20. Salbiyah
- She is my friend since part two. She is happy-go-lucky and talkative person. I always seat

beside her in class and work together with her. She also is a helpful person because when I

have a problem she will help me.

21. Huda
- She always with her friend Shiela, Farahain, and Shidah. She also do work together with them.

She like to make an angry face in class. She also always was disturbing by Amirul because she

don’t like to smile.

22. Aina
- She is hardworking person. She also friendly with each other. In class she is very active in

asking a lecterur any question. She also like to playing futsal as sport game to fulfill her time.

23. Shidah
- She is one of the group member of Shiela, Huda and Farahain. In class she more closer with

Khalid. I know her since part one because we in a same class. She is good in doing work and

hardworking person.

24. Siti Farahiya
- She is Aina bestfriend. She always come to class together. She also always come to class early

and seat at in front. She is a cute girl in class and friendly person. She also is my new friend

because before this we are not in same class.

25. Farahain
- She is from Klang. She is a friend of Shiela, Shidah and Huda. Since part one I was same class

with her. She is hardworking person in doing assignment that are given by lecterur.

26. Nurul Izzati
- She is Aina and Farahiya friend. She was enter the same class with me for this semester.

Before this she was in class D2B1. She is shy and quiet person. So I don’t know about herself.

27. Nurul Asyikin
- She also known as Kak Kent because she senior then me. She always come to class
with Raja and sit at the back. She is very good in speaking and very smart person.

28. Raja Nurrahifah
- She is Nurul Asyikin bestfriend and always come to class together and sit together.
She also clever person like her bestfriend. She is a kind person.

29. Muinnuddin
- I don’t know what to describe about him. He is same class with me since semester
one. He not a talkative person but he is clever person. He always sit with Azhar and
Nasri in class.

3 comments:

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

nik..
tq for being my friend..
nice be friend with u..
take care..

Izuan said...

Please put the picture of your classmates from my blog.

Izuan said...

Where's the picture of your classmates? Please get it from my blog.

I don't think Muinuddin is in D3B2 anymore.