Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life Is Not Easy

‘Breath Again’ is a title of the song from Juwita Suwito that I have learn today. This song is about starting a new life in a new place. When I read this lyric, it reminds me about my first day in UiTM Segamat, Johor. Enter UiTM Segamat is my first experience far from family. Before this I live in Kuantan, Pahang and at there I was school at daily school and not at boarding school.

On July,2007, I was register at UiTM in course Diploma in Information Management. I was a second intake student, so I was escape from orientation week. A few days after I enter the UiTM, my coordinator has told us to prepare ourselves because we need to go to the ‘Biro Tatanegara’ at Durian Tunggal, Melaka. At there I have learned many things to discipline myself. The program was running 3days and 2nights. I very happy because get the chance to go there although I new at UiTM.

The class is already started two weeks before I enter UiTM. So I was missed a lot of lecture from the class and I need to learning back. The course that I get at the UiTM is not my favourite course. So I ask my parents and make decision to change the course and I write a letter to change the course from Diploma in Information Management to Diploma In Business Studies.

When I write the letter, I thought that I can change the course immediately on the same semester but the changes will take one semester. That is mean I need to finish my first semester in Diploma in Information Management. After I know about that rules I was very regret but I cannot turn it back. After get the result of the examination and want to register the new subject for new semester, I know that my letter was approving by the UiTM. I was sad because need to start all over again but I also happy because I get the course that I want.

December,2007 I was entered as a new student in course Diploma In Business Studies. Now I need to forget about the last semester when I in another course. So now I need to start a new life with a new course that I choose and learn all subjects from beginning. At this course I meet a new friend from other country and knowing a new things and new knowledge from them. So I need to forget the pass and think what will happen after this.

3 comments:

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

hm...ur first xperience making a blogspot is not bad...

Izuan said...

Life is about making the right decisions--take the time to consider both pros and cons. Looks like you made the right decision. :)

A lot of grammatical errors and word choice, but you will improve slowly after this if you continue to write in English.

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

good luck in your life nik..
just smiling..
hahaha...