Friday, January 16, 2009

My Self

28 September 1989, I was born at Hospital Pusat Rawatan Islam (PUSRAWI), Kuala Lumpur. I was second daughter from four siblings. My father name is Che Mohd Shukri Bin Che Hassan and my mother name is Tengku Anita Zarina Binti Tengku Chik. My father work as ‘Juru Audit’ at Pahang and my mother work as teacher at Sekolah Menengah Tanjung Lumpur. My eldest sister Nik Nur Aina Mardhiah,23 is studying at UiTM and now was practical at Kuala Lumpur. My younger sister is studying at secondary school in for m four and my last sister is school in standard six.

When I was born my family live at Simpang Tiga, Gombak Selangor until my age 1 year old. After that my family and I was transfer to another house nearer my old house at Gombak. I live at that house until my age become 14 years old. So when I stay at Gombak I was school at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Taman Seri Gombak until standard six and Sekolah Menengah Seri Gombak until form two.

Early in February, my father get a news from his office that he need to transfer to Sabah. So on 30 March 2003 my family and I were go to Sabah and stay at there. I very sad to leave my friends and my hometown but that is not my decision. First day we arrive at Sabah we stay at Hotel Promenade for 5 days and 4 nights. On that day my parents was settle about the school and try to find the house to rent.

At Sabah, my parent was registering my sister and me at girl’s secondary school known as Sekolah Menengah Perempuan Likas, Sabah. I was shocked when enter that school because there all students are girls. Their speaking language also different from me. When I at the class I was setting at the back without talk with anyone. A few weeks later I can suitable with each other and at there I have a lot of friends.

Although my family and I want to stay at there for a long time but my family need to transfer back to Kuantan, Pahang. So I just live at Sabah for a short time which is just for 2 years. We are transfer to Kuantan on 25 Mei 2005 until now. When transfer to Kuantan my parents do the same things like when transfer at Sabah.

Until now we stay at Kuantan and not move anywhere. So I was finished my secendory school at Sekolah Menengah Tanjung Lumpur. This is the school that has big cases about hysteria. After finished SPM, I was offer to continue study at Politeknik Kok Lanas, Kelantan in course Diploma In Business Studies. One week after that I get a news from my parents that I get an offer from UiTM Segamat in course Diploma In Information Management. So now I at UiTM. That’s all about my self.

No comments: